|Version 12 (modified by anonymous, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to patForms
patForms is a form abstraction class intended to finally make web forms fun.
patForms offers an intuitive and simple API and a collection of specialized tools to create and manage forms, as well as an extensive range of validation and form logic controls. It has been published under the LGPL and can be downloaded from http://www.php-tools.net/patForms. If you want to use the PEAR installer, you can get it from our channel server at http://pear.php-tools.net.
Why should I use patForms?
As the title says: to finally have fun with forms! We wanted a form abstraction that would make form management easy without losing in flexibility - with key features like writing your form definition directly in your HTML or template source code and powerful out-of-the-box validation and logic!
The features of patForms include:
- Easy to use API
- Embed your forms in HTML via XML tags
- Parse standard HTML forms
- Form elements with extended functionality
- Filters for filtering i/o form values flow
- Storage objects can automatically load/save data
- Form modes and output formats: render to HTML/XML...
- Observers enable form transformations depending on its state
- Form rules for extended validation features and complex field relationships
- Renderers for total layout control
- Data sources for enum-like elements
- Event management for program flow optimization
- Creator objects can create forms from database tables
patForms is currently developed by:
- Sebastian Mordziol (argh)
- gERD Schaufelberger (gerd)
- Stephan Schmidt (schst)
- Sven Fuchs (sfuchs)
As this site is still in its early stages, you might want to browse some other sites to learn more about patForms:
- API documentation, generated by phpDocumentor
- patForms examples online
- Using patForms with Propel
- patForms forum
- The International PHP Magazine published two articles about patForms in issue 3.2005 and issue 4.2005
How to use this site?
This site is powered by Trac, which is an enhanced Wiki and issue-tracking system. You can use this site to report bug reports or feature requests and also browse the source in the subversion repository. If you need help
buy viagra buy tramadol buy phentermine buy viagra buy tramadol buy phentermine order viagra viagra online xango cheap cigarette loan payday tempur pedic mattress foam mattress america west airline frontier airline ashley furniture mediterranean cruise breast augmentation parkinsons disease